Thursday, December 27, 2018

I See You Mama!

Mama, I see you.

Mama, parenting is hard. I see you trying your best to keep it together each day for your family.
I see the struggle.
I see the pain.
I see you juggling everything at once, while you feel like it is all going to crash around you.




The laundry is stacked high.
The dishes are stacked high.
Your daughter just pulled out every single movie onto the living room floor for a third time today.



You've cleaned up juice off of the floor twice.
When is bedtime?
Mama, I see you.

Mama, I see you.
I watch you as you feel like you aren't doing enough.
I see the guilt on your face after you yelled at your son for running off in the store again.
I see the embarrassment that brings to you. You look for the eyes that judge you each time. You wonder if you should have even come out of the house today.
Mom guilt can be crippling.
Mama, I see you.

Mama, I see you.
I see you as you cry along side your toddler after her third meltdown in twenty minutes.
I see you as you are on the verge of giving up for the day.
I see you giving your children pizza for the third night in a row this week.
I see you regretting every single minute of it.
I see you making a list of tasks to complete and never crossing even one off.
I see you just wanting a break from it all.
I see you crying yourself to sleep wondering if you are enough.
Mama, I see you.






BUT!

Mama, I see you.
I see you loving your babies during their meltdowns better than anyone else could!
I see you continuously fighting and not throwing in the towel!
I see you bringing nourishment to your babies, even if it is just pizza again!
I see you doing your absolute best, even if you didn't get a chance to mark something off of your list!
I see you succeeding every single day, even on the hardest ones!
I see you waking up and doing it all over again because this is what you are meant to be doing!
Mama, I see you.

Being a mom can just be hard. We feel guilty, worthless, inadequate, anxious, judged.
We try our best each day, but wonder if our best is enough.
We struggle. That's just it. We struggle.

BUT Mama, I see you!
You are an overcomer.
You are resilient.
You are right where you are supposed to be!
You were handpicked to be their mommy!
Even on your hardest days, the good days are right around the corner.


AND MAMA, THERE IS NO SHAME IN ASKING FOR HELP!
Don't you ever feel like asking for help ever means that you aren't cut out for this.
NO ONE and I MEAN NO ONE has EVER had a perfect day! NO ONE!
Even the most put together people (I don't know what that's like), have bad days!
If you just need an extra set of hands, call someone.
If you need a nap because your nursling was up all night, call someone.
If you need someone to help with your dishes (this one's hard for me, but it's been done more times than I can count) call someone!
If you just want to go sit at the coffee shop without noise, call someone.
If you just need adult interaction, call someone.
Just CALL SOMEONE mama.
We are in this together. You are never alone in this wonderful chaos we call motherhood.
We are all walking through the same struggles. Why not walk hand in hand in the process?

It takes a village mama!
Find your tribe, and love them big!



















SO, MAMA, I SEE YOU!
I SEE YOU ROCKING THIS!
Each day is a new day.
Each day is a fresh start.
Make the most of each day!
If the dishes and the laundry pile up..
If the house is a mess again..
Just try again tomorrow!

YOU GOT THIS MAMA!
I SEE YOU!






Until next time Mama.
Be Blessed.💋



P.S. I'm on Instagram! Please follow and I follow back: brbinson 💓




No comments:

Post a Comment