Saturday, December 8, 2018

Chaotic Jubilance

Chaotic Jubilance. Beautiful Chaos. Hot Mess Express. Beautiful Disaster.



There are so many ways to label the life we live. It is beautiful yet chaotic, joyous yet a complete mess.

Being a mom of three, it only makes sense that I just wouldn't have it all together. Let's be very honest...who actually has it all together? I'll wait...
.
.
.
.
No one. Not one of you have it all together and if you say you do... You're lying through your pearly whites!

Whether you have it all together or not, mommin' just ain't easy! Can I get an AMEN?!
Life as we know it was turned upside down as soon as that little baby made it's way earth side.
We may have thought we knew everything about being a mom. We read the books, got all the advice, and had a clear picture of how parenting was going to look for us.
THEN... the baby was here and EVERYTHING we thought we knew, no matter how much we prepared.. was right out the window! We were CLUELESS!

Three kids later, I still have no idea what I'm doing. I may think I do, then one of my children decides to act a way they've never acted and yeah.. I'm right back at a square one. Every single day we are growing, learning, and just trying to keep it all together.

I categorize my life as Chaotic Jubilance.
To me, life is beautiful, messy, chaotic, joyous, crazy... I could go on!
I have three beautiful children. Each child has their own personality, quirks, talents, and little things that get under my skin!

I decided to begin this blog to encourage other mama bears. We are all in this together. None of us have it figured all the way out. AND THAT'S OKAY!

Let me just start by saying... YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
You may think that you are. I know all to well the loneliness that comes with being a parent.
Parenting is hard. Parenting is beautiful! It's not for everyone, but it is for us!

Let me just give you a briefing to what our little life looks like...

Me. Brittany Renee Brinson.

I find it hard to describe myself but here goes..
Homeschooling momma. Determined. Beautifully broken. Kinda crunchy (cloth diaperin', oil usin' amber necklace wearin', baby wearin'. breastfeedin' momma). Worshipper. Digital Marketing Manager. Virtual Assistant. Overcomer!

Aaron Franklin Brinson.

The love of my life. The calm to my storm. My rock! We've been married almost three chaotic, beautiful years! He works to provide for us while I get to stay home and raise our babies. He's funny, loving, caring, and just a beautiful soul!

Jaxon Raine Toney.

Six years old. Spunky. Full of life. Extremely intelligent. Autistic. Has a defiance disorder and a sensory disorder. Lover!! Made me a mommy! My sweet handsome boy!

Journee Faith Brinson.

Terrible Twos is an understatement! Her attitude is out of this world. Sassy and loves to say NO! But my goodness, she is the sweetest beautiful girl I know. She loves giving kisses and coloring constantly. She is the BEST big sister and little sister! The PERFECT middle child.

Joelle Arynn Brinson.

7 weeks old and a perfect finishing piece to our puzzle. She started cooing and smiling recently and it absolutely melts me! She eats every three hours. TEAM NO SLEEP! I wouldn't trade those little moments for anything.

We also have our Luna...


...the most annoying, but loving cat I know. She also fits into our chaos quite perfectly.

If you stayed til now.. thank you! I'll try not to make novels each time! 😂

Chaotic Jubilance. It's a messy and beautiful thing.
A thing I've come to absolutely love!
Stick around for snippets of our life.
Topics to come: Autism, Depression and Anxiety, Digital Marketing, Messy Houses, Homeschooling, Oil Using, Childhood Memories, My Testimony, AND MORE!

Have a blessed day 💋



3 comments: